Short Term Room Rentals at
Wai Ola Springs
Short term room rentals available at our beautiful retreat center Wai Ola Springs in Opihikao!
We have hot spring mineral water on site that we pump into beautiful bathtubs for your enjoyment~
In our community we offer:
•Loving conscious community
•An alcohol and drug free environment
•Shared community kitchen and bathrooms
• Private room accommodations all with private entrances
• A simple and sweet yoga temple for you to enjoy
Hot Springs on site!
Nightly, Weekly & Monthly Rates:
Check out pictures of our rooms by clicking the "Photos of our Center" tab.
(Beach cabin, Buddha Cabin, Savannah room, Jungle Room, and the Lodge Mahal room)
Monthly Rate- $1000 for single occupancy or $1200 double occupancy + $50 cleaning fee
Weekly Rate- $450 per week + $50 cleaning fee
Nightly Rate- $100 per night (2 night minimum) +$50 cleaning fee
(The canopy room, also has a twin size daybed)
Monthly Rate- $1200 for single occupancy or $1400 double occupancy + $50 cleaning fee
Weekly Rate- $550 per week + $50 cleaning fee
Nightly Rate- $120 per night (2 night minimum) +$50 cleaning fee
To book a room, please click the contact button and book with us directly. Thank you.
Off Grid living:
We are so blessed here to be fully off grid at our beautiful sanctuary~
• Power- We are fully run on solar power energy. We request that you leave any items that require a heating element (curling irons, blow dryers, hot tea kettles, coffee makers etc) at home as they drain the power very quickly and we could run out of power at night if those items are used. Best to charge personal times when the sun is shining and unplug at night when the sun is down.
• Water- We are on rain water catchment. We ask that all guests are very conscious about water usage and minimal with their personal water use. Thank you!
• We request that you always leave the spaces you use cleaner then when you found them. This includes the kitchen, bathrooms, yoga temple and any other shared space. Please do your best to keep all personal items in your room (besides kitchen items) to keep the communal spaces clean and clear.
• We honor the way you do things at home but kindly request that you follow the guidelines that we have in place here to keep everyone in sync and in harmony.
~E KOMO MAI~
Hope to see you soon in B E A U T I F U L Hawaii